Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #9 - Frozen by Melissa De La Cruz & Michael Johnston

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



Expected publication: March 12th 2013 by Putnam

Set in 111 C.D., one hundred and eleven years after a Catastrophic Disaster has wiped out 99% of humanity and left the earth covered in ice, this new series introduces readers to a ragtag group of friends and the dawning of a new time. The world of reason, of mathematics and science, is ending, and a new civilization is being born from the ice: a world of magic and mayhem, sorcerers and spellcraft. FROZEN is the first in a trilogy and is set to release in Spring of 2013. - Goodreads

I love dystopia/post apocalyptic books and this sounds so intriguing and interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing how this one comes together. 

What's your Waiting on Wednesday book this week?   

10 comments:

  1. Heard of this one! Looks exciting!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it sounds really good! I'm adding it up. Thanks for sharing!
    Here's my Wednesday post.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh love me some post apocalyptic books! sounds great Our Wow ~ Katie @ Inkk

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Ive so been wanting to get my hands on a copy of this! Cant wait to read this.
    Here's myWoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read this one as well!

    Our WoW is at Book Sake. –Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing. I didn't know about this series at all. Now I have to go add it to my Goodreads. I as well love dysopian type novels and now really can't wait for this one. Also Thanks for visiting my Wow. =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks really really great! I haven't read any other books by these authors, but I might give this a try.

    Check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That book looks enticing, I am so adding this to my TBR list for 2013 and I love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, here's a dystopian book that ends in... magic and mayhem not science and mayhem. And is that Melissa De La Cruz I see?

    Thanks for stopping by. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all the comments I get and I love hearing from fellow readers. Don't forget to post your blog link so I can stop by. My Blog is an Award Free Zone. I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but I just don't have the time. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...